SRPSKI
 ABOUT US
HEMPRO
BEGINNING
On the day of 2nd October 1945, Hempro was established as  the first specialized export Trade Company referring to chemistry and chemical products on the Balkans and among the first in South Europe.
The head office of the firm is located at commercial building situated at the exclusive business area in Belgrade with the address  Terazije 8, covering 2180 square meters. Besides, the firm is in possession of warehouses and stores on attractive locations.

In  Dimitrije Tucovic 11 St. there is a business center with storage space, store and offices.

As specializing in chemistry, Hempro had very important part in developing and exchange of goods and services between domestic and world market, cooperation and representing based on knowledge, information and capital. The result of this kind of orientation reflects itself in business subject-matter.
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of rubber industry
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of industry for producing mineral fertilizers and crop protection chemicals
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of chemical industry, paints and varnishes industry, soaps and cosmetics industry
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of pharmaceutical industry
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of paper and wood-pulp industry
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of textile industry and leather industry
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of construction material and non-metal industry
- raw materials, semi-products and final products of plastics industry


HEMPRO TODAY
The process of property transformation started in 1991. Today Hempro is joint stock private company  and by size Hempro is medium range trade company with professional and qualified personnel and significant financial potential contribute to Hempro`s position as one of the rare export trade companies which is strategically interesting.